Keep your concrete walkway and front steps in great condition for a memorable first impression when visitors arrive to your home in Northbrook, Illinois. If your front walkway needs repairs or an upgrade contact the professionals at Mark’s Tuckpointing. Our professionals are highly trained and certified in concrete walkways and steps. We can install, repair or replace your concrete and leave you with a great finished product. We are licensed and insured and have over 29 years of experience. You can depend on us for all of your concrete services.
Why Trust Us
- Free Consultations
- Licensed & Insured
- Quality Service
- A+ BBB Rating
Contact Mark\’s Tuckpointing to discuss your next concrete project today!
Error: Contact form not found.
Concrete Walkways/Steps Northbrook
many homes in Northbrook have concrete walkways, steps, or patios. With concrete, you have the opportunity to style your home however you would like. You can design your concrete walkway/steps with colors and designs that will pair well with the style of your home. Concrete is also weather-proof and can last many years without needing to be repaired. It is an affordable option and is commonly used by homeowners for front walkways or front steps. If you are looking to enhance the look of your front entrance, use concrete. Almost any design is possible and our professionals at Mark’s Tuckpointing can help. We specialize in concrete services and can help get the look you have been waiting to do.
Advantages of Concrete Walkways/Steps
- Visual Appeal- With the help of our professionals, we can help create a one-of-a-kind design for your home.
- Endless Designs- With concrete, you can choose many different designs and colors. A professional can create a design or work on one you already have in mind to match the overall style of your home.
- Long-lasting- Concrete does not have to be touched up often. In fact, you can go several years or decades without needing concrete repairs.
- Affordable- Concrete is very affordable option and its mixture goes a long way.
- Weather-proof- Since concrete is weather-proof it can be used anywhere.
Concrete Maintenance Northbrook
Did you know that concrete in Northbrook can last a lifetime? Concrete is extremely durable and needs little maintenance. However, it will still need proper maintenance every once in awhile to keep it looking as good as new. Below is a list of things that you can do to keep your concrete maintained.
- Clean & Seal- In order to keep your concrete looking its best it needs to be cleaned. You can also seal it if the finish looks like it is starting to ware off.
- Remove Stains- sealing your concrete helps prevent against stains. If your concrete has a stain then you should remove it right away. Using a pressure washer will help get rid of most stains.
- Avoid Chemicals- Avoid using certain chemicals on your concrete walkway during the winter. When certain chemicals are used during the winter it can damage the surface.
- Treat With Care- Concrete is extremely durable but still needs to be treated with care. It can be scratched from heavy equipment or metal shovels during the winter. Be cautious with what you put on our property and with what you use to shovel.
Contact Mark’s Tuckpointing Today!
At Mark’s Tuckpointing we can help repair or replace any concrete walkway or steps for you in Northbrook. We have plenty of different and colors that you can choose from. You can contact us for a free estimate or consultation and we can answer any questions you might have. Fill out our form or call us today!