Concrete Services Skokie
Keep your concrete walkway and front steps in excellent condition for a great first impression when visitors arrive to your home in Skokie, Illinois. If your front walkway needs repairs or an upgrade contact the professionals at Mark’s Tuckpointing. Our professionals are highly trained and certified in concrete walkways and steps. We can install, repair or replace your concrete and leave you with a great finished product. We are licensed and insured and have over 29 years of experience. You can depend on us for all of your concrete services.
Why Trust Us
- Licensed & Insured
- A+ BBB Rating
- Free Consultations
- Quality Service
Contact Mark\’s Tuckpointing to discuss your next concrete project in Skokie today![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Concrete Walkways/Steps Skokie
Concrete is a common material used for many features on homes in Skokie, Illinois. With concrete, you have the opportunity to style your home however you choose. You can design your concrete walkway/steps with colors and designs that will go nicely with the style of your home. Concrete is also weather-proof and can last many years without needing to be repaired. It is an affordable option and is commonly used by homeowners for front walkways or front steps. If you are looking to enhance the look of your front entrance, use concrete. Almost any design is possible and our professionals at Mark’s Tuckpointing can help. We specialize in concrete services and can help get the look you have been waiting to do.
Advantages of Concrete Walkways/Steps
- Affordable- Concrete is very affordable option and its mixture goes a long way.
- Endless Designs- With concrete, you can choose many different designs and colors. A professional can create a design or work on one you already have in mind to match the overall style of your home.
- Long-lasting- Concrete does not have to be touched up often. In fact, you can go several years or decades without needing concrete repairs.
- Weather-proof- Since concrete is weather-proof it can be used anywhere.
- Visual Appeal- With the help of our professionals, we can help create a one-of-a-kind design for your home.
Concrete Maintenance Skokie
Concrete can last a life-time! However, it will still need proper maintenance every once in awhile to keep it looking as good as new. Below is a list of things that you can do to keep your concrete maintained.
- Clean & Seal- In order tp keep your concrete looking its best it needs to be cleaned. You can also seal it if the finish looks like it is starting to ware off.
- Remove Stains- sealing your concrete helps prevent against stains. If your concrete has a stain then you should remove it right away. Using a pressure washer will help get rid of most stains.
- Avoid Chemicals- Avoid using certain chemicals on your concrete walkway during the winter. When certain chemicals are used during the winter it can damage the surface.
- Treat It With Care- Concrete is extremely durable but can still be treated with care. It can be scratched from heavy equipment or metal shovels during the winter. Be cautious with what you put on our property and with what you use to shovel.
Contact Mark’s Tuckpointing Today!
At Mark’s Tuckpointing we can help repair or replace a concrete walkway or step for you. We have several styles and colors that you can choose from. You can contact us for a free estimate or consultation and we can answer any questions you might have. Fill out our form or call us today!