Masonry Repair & Tuckpointing in Schiller Park
Mark’s Tuckpointing & Remodeling, Inc. works hard to not just meet your masonry goals, but to exceed them! There are many good reasons to choose the professional services of our masonry contractors, here are a few of them:
• We have a fantastic standing of carrying out thousands of successful masonry repair projects throughout Schiller Park & the surrounding Chicagoland area• We are A+ rated with the BBB and have a 4.6 star rating on Google.
• Our masonry site manager will ensure your project receives the highest quality masonry work possible.
• We offer an absolutely FREE, no-hassle estimate
Don’t trust your masonry repair or masonry restoration to just anybody! Call Mark’s Tuckpointing & Remodeling, Inc., today, at 773-774-0444, and we will send a masonry professional to your property to inspect your needs and provide you a very professional quote.
Licensed and Fully Insured Servicing Schiller Park and the Surrounding Chicago area.
If you need more information about our brickwork job – use contact form to get in touch. Or if you want to get a free estimate on next job – use our Online Free Estimate Form.
Tuckpointing Schiller Park
Finding a tuckpointing professional you can trust can be difficult in Schiller Park. With Mark’s Tuckpointing you can trust our professionals with any exterior renovation project you might have. No project is too big or too small for us. Our professionals are licensed and insured for your protection. You can always expect the utmost customer service with us!
TUCKPOINTING SERVICES Schiller Park
Have you been noticing cracks in your mortar? Those cracks are signs telling you that you need tuckpointing. It is important to get your tuckpointing repaired because water and moisture can cause the masonry of the walls to break down or deteriorate. Calling a professional to come out to your home or building is the best idea because they have many years of experience in tuck-pointing. We have over 30 years of experience in masonry and brick repair, installation, and replacement services in the Schiller Park and surrounding Chicago area.
BENEFITS OF TUCKPOINTING Schiller Park
- Curb Appeal: When selling your home, make sure your tuckpointing looks great. First impressions are everything when putting your home on the market. Tuckpointing will make your outside brickwork look amazing and give your home or building an unforgettable first impression.
- Weather Proofing: As we already mentioned, living in the Schiller Park area can be a serious issues for concrete. When rain and moisture get into the cracks of your brick or concrete work, which then freezes which will contract the water. When it unfreezes it will cause that frozen water to expand, which will break and crack the concrete. Tuckpointing service will make sure that your brickwork is sealed all around and nothing will be able to get in.
- Insulation Value: Your home could be losing valuable heat and air conditioning due to a bad tuckpointing job. Local tuckpointing services in Schiller Park can help you insulate your home to retain those temperatures easier. You will save over time because your heating and cooling system won’t have to run as much.
Steve C. [Google Review]
They did complete tuckpointing on the top third of both sides of a 3 story building and spot tuckpointing in other areas on the sides and front.
A neighbor recommended Mark’s Tuckpointing to me saying they had done good work for them at a reasonable price. I completely agree and was not only quite satisfied with the work performed, but thought the entire process from initial estimates to final invoicing was done professionally and very well. I had gotten estimates from 3 or 4 other firms, and Mark’s was competitive with the best of them. What stood out was that their estimate was the most comprehensive without leaving room for differences of opinion or misunderstanding. I worked with Peter, a representative of the firm, during this process and thought he did a fine job in working with me on final details and getting the work started. They were able to start the job within 2 weeks of my signing the contract and completed in just under 3 days. A full-time crew of 3 headed by Casey did the actual tuckpointing which was very thorough and left me quite pleased with the workmanship and the way they handled the job. For instance, at one point the scaffolding couldn’t be moved because of a neighbor’s gutter being in the way, and without missing a beat, Casey improvised and was able to use a ladder on the neighbor’s porch (with their permission) to create a makeshift scaffold. It took about 10 extra minutes and allowed them to get to a difficult spot. I thought they also did a thorough job in the places where “spot” tuckpointing was needed. About 50-60 new bricks were needed in areas where not only the mortar but bricks had badly deteriorated. They seemed to have addressed all of these bad spots. The crew cleaned up at the end of each day and seemed to do everything well. I really can’t think of anything I would have had them do differently and would definitely recommend them to others.