Masonry Repair & Tuckpointing in River Grove
Mark’s Tuckpointing & Remodeling, Inc. works hard to not just meet your masonry goals, but to exceed them! There are many good reasons to choose the professional services of our masonry contractors, here are a few of them:
• We have a fantastic standing of carrying out thousands of successful masonry repair projects throughout the Chicagoland area
• We are A+ rated with the BBB and have a 4.6 star rating on Google.
• Our masonry site manager will ensure your project receives the highest quality masonry work possible.
• We offer an absolutely FREE, no-hassle estimate
Don’t trust your masonry repair or masonry restoration to just anybody! Call Mark’s Tuckpointing & Remodeling, Inc., today, at 773-774-0444, and we will send a masonry professional to your River Grove property to inspect your needs and provide you a very professional quote.
Licensed and Fully Insured Servicing River Grove and the Surrounding Chicago area.
Tuckpointing Contractors River Grove
Finding a tuckpointing professional you can trust can be difficult in River Grove. With Mark’s Tuckpointing you can trust our professionals with any exterior renovation project you might have. No project is too big or too small for us. Our professionals are licensed and insured for your protection. You can always expect the utmost customer service with us!
TUCKPOINTING SERVICES River Grove
Have you been noticing cracks in your mortar? Those cracks are signs telling you that you need tuckpointing. It is important to get your tuckpointing repaired because water and moisture can cause the masonry of the walls to break down or deteriorate. Calling a professional to come out to your home or building is the best idea because they have many years of experience in tuck-pointing. We have over 30 years of experience in masonry and brick repair, installation, and replacement services in the River Grove and surrounding Chicago area.
BENEFITS OF TUCKPOINTING
- Curb Appeal: When selling your home, make sure your tuckpointing looks great. First impressions are everything when putting your home on the market. Tuckpointing will make your outside brickwork look amazing and give your home or building an unforgettable first impression.
- Weather Proofing: As we already mentioned, living in the River Grove area can be a serious issues for concrete. When rain and moisture get into the cracks of your brick or concrete work, which then freezes which will contract the water. When it unfreezes it will cause that frozen water to expand, which will break and crack the concrete. Tuckpointing service will make sure that your brickwork is sealed all around and nothing will be able to get in.
- Insulation Value: Your home could be losing valuable heat and air conditioning due to a bad tuckpointing job.
We loved their work so much they are now helping renovate inside water damage from the outside leak and they just fixed some issues with our deck. Great company and people!”
Jen B. [Google Review]
“We just had some stone masonry work done and they couldn’t have done a better or more professional job. It was truly seamless. We had Peter come out to give a quote and arrange a time and the communication was quick and perfect. The workers were great as well. Couldn’t be happier and highly recommend!”
Maura F. [yelp.com]