Roofing Oak Park
Mark’s Tuckpointing offers the best roofing installations in Oak Park, Illinois. We have been offering commercial, residential and condominium roofing installation services for over 30 years. With us, buying a new roof is hassle free. Our professional roofing contractors will guide you through the roofing process and help decide which roof is best for your home or business. We will sit down with you and go over all of your options and answer any questions you have. After you decide on roofing materials our licensed and certified roofing contractors will start the roofing installation. We finish every project from start to finish and provide the quality service you deserve.
- A+ BBB Certified
- Affordable Prices
- 30 Years of Experience
- Quality Service & Products
Roof Repair Oak Park
Dealing with a leaking roof? This is a sign that you need to get your roof in Oak Park, Illinois repaired. Another sign that you need your roof repaired is if you have missing shingles from severe storms. Getting your roof repaired will prevent larger issues from happening in the future, such as needing a new roof installed or replaced. If you have problems with your roof it is important to have it inspected by your local roofing contractor in Oak Park, Illinois. At Mark’s Tuckpointing we offer roofing repairs and can help keep your roof in great shape! You can trust our contractors who are highly trained and certified in all roofing areas.
Roofing repairs have a lot of benefits such as:
- Protection – roof repairs will help keep you and your family protected from all types of weather conditions in Oak Park, Illinois. Our contractors can inspect your roof and make sure there are not any other problems that will negatively impact your home.
- Added value – the better the condition your roof is the easier it will be to sell your home in the future. If your roof is maintained and in great condition, a buyer will be more likely to buy your home because then they will not have to spend more on a new roof.
- Save – the better the quality of your roof the more you will save! If you have a strong roof then it will keep your home safe from severe weather conditions. If it is sturdy then you won’t have to worry about your roof needing repairs.
- Save on energy bills – if your roof is worn down and has drafts, your air conditioner and heater have to work harder to heat and cool your home, causing your energy bills to rise. A roofing repair will help keep your home draft and leak free.
Roofing Installation Oak Park
The roof is what protects your home or business from any kind of weather conditions. Once a roof gets worn down from weather or old age you will have no other choice but to have it replaced. Roofing installations can be very expensive and it’s important to do your research before you have one installed. Mark’s Tuckpointing is a roofing company you can trust! We offer affordable roofing installation service, quality products and service you can always depend on. If you’ve never had a roofing installation done on your Oak Park residence, there are a few steps you need to know. The first step to a roofing installation is to have the current roof removed. Our team will remove the old roof and replace it with the new roofing materials. Before replacing the roof, we will inspect the sheathing. Sheathings are the flat panels under your roofing materials. If there are any spots that are moist or worn down it will need to be repaired. Once that gets repaired, we can start adding on shingles and start your new roofing project!
Roofing Installation steps:
- Property protection – professionals will make sure everything around your house or building is protected from roofing materials such as: nails, shingles, tools, etc.
- Roof removal – once everything is covered our roofing contractors can start removing your old roof.
- Inspect the roof – we will inspect your roof once all the shingles are removed. We need to make sure there are no wet spots on your roof or anything else that could be harmful to your home or building. If so, we will need to repair it.
- Shingles – the next step would be placing the new shingles on your roof.
- Installation – once the shingles are placed securely, new roofing materials can be installed.
- Clean up – once the roofing installation is finished our team will clean up the site.
- Inspection – after everything above is finished we will do one last inspection and make sure you are satisfied with our roofing job.
Brands We Carry:
- Vande Hey
- and More!
FREE Estimates Available!
Mark’s Tuckpointing is licensed and fully insured in roofing installations. Our thousands of highly satisfied customers make us the top roofing installation company in the Oak Park, Illinois. You can rely on our team to get the job done correctly. If you’re interested in working with our team at Mark’s Tuckpointing for your next roofing installation or have any further questions contact us at 773-831-4444.