Roofing Arlington Heights
Mark’s Tuckpointing is the number one roofing service in Arlington Heights, Illinois. For over 30 years we have been offering residential, commercial and condominium roofing installations. You can depend on our team for your next roofing installation. Our professional contractors will guide you through the roofing installation process and help decide which roof is best for your home or commercial business. We will sit with you and go over all of your options and answer any questions. After you decide on roofing materials our licensed and certified roofing contractors will start the roofing installation. We provide the quality service you deserve!
- Honest & Affordable Prices
- A+ BBB Rating
- Quality Service
Roof Repair Arlington Heights
Dealing with a leaking roof? This is a sign that you need to get your roof in Arlington Heights, Illinois repaired. Another sign that you need roofing repair is if you have missing shingles from severe storms. Getting your roof repaired will prevent larger issues from happening in the future, such as needing a new roof installed or replaced. If you have problems with your roof it is important to have it inspected by your local roofing contractor in Arlington Heights, Illinois. At Mark’s Tuckpointing we offer roofing repairs and can help keep your roof in great shape! You can trust our contractors who are highly trained and certified in all roofing areas. Roofing repairs have a lot of benefits such as:
- Protection – roof repairs will help keep you and your family protected from all types of weather conditions in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Our contractors will inspect your roof and make sure there are not any other problems that will negatively impact your home.
- Added value – the better condition your roof is, the easier it will be to sell your home when you are ready. If your roof is maintained and in great condition, a buyer will be more likely to buy your home because then they will not have to spend more on a new roof.
- Save money – the better the quality of your roof the more you will save! If you have a strong roof then it will keep your home safe from severe weather conditions. If it is sturdy then you won’t have to worry about your roof needing repairs.
- Save on energy bills – if your roof is worn down and needs repairing, your air conditioner and heater have to work harder to heat and cool your home, causing your energy bills to rise. A roofing repair will help keep your home draft and leak free.
Roofing Installation Arlington Heights
The roof is what protects against you from harsh weather conditions. It is one of the most important features on your home, business or condominium. Once a roof gets too old or damaged from weather it’s usually time to have a new one installed. Roofing installations can be expensive, so it’s important to do your research before you have one installed. Mark’s Tuckpointing is an affordable roofing company you can trust! We offer quality products and services you can rely on. If you’ve never had a roofing installation done on your Arlington Heights residence or commercial building, here are a few steps you should know. The first step to a roofing installation is to have the current roof removed. Our team will remove the old roof and replace it with the new roofing materials. Before replacing the roof, we will inspect the sheathing. Sheathings are the flat panels under your roofing. If there are any spots that are moist or worn down it will need to be repaired. Once that gets repaired, we can start adding on shingles and start your new roofing project!
Roofing Installation steps:
- Property protection – our contractors will make sure everything around your house or building is protected from roofing materials such as nails.
- Roof removal – once everything is protected our roofing contractors can start removing the old roof.
- Inspect the roof – we will inspect your roof once all the shingles are removed to make sure there are no soft spots. If we find soft spots we will need to repair them before putting on the new roof.
- Shingles – after we will replace the new shingles on your roof.
- Installation – once the shingles are placed on the roof, the new roofing materials can be installed.
- Clean up – after the roofing installation is completed our team will clean up the site.
- Inspection – after everything above is finished we will do one final inspection
Brands We Carry:
- Vande Hey
- and More!
Mark’s Tuckpointing is licensed and fully insured in roofing installations. We are one of the top roofing companies in Arlington Heights, Illinois. You can trust our team to get the job done right. If you’re thinking about working with our team at Mark’s Tuckpointing for your next roofing installation or want to discuss any further questions contact us at 773-774-0444.