Tuckpointing Oak Park, Illinois
Finding a tuckpointing professional you can trust can be difficult. With Mark’s Tuckpointing you can trust our professionals with any tuckpointing service. Our professionals are licensed and insured in Oak Park, Illinois. You can always receive high quality service and the best customer service with our team.
- Affordable Prices
- A service you can trust
- Fully licensed
- BBB A+ Rating
Tuckpointing Services Oak Park
Get your mortar looked at right away if you start noticing cracks in it. Cracks in your mortar are signs that it needs repair. It is important to get your tuckpointing repaired because water and moisture can cause the masonry of the walls to break down or deteriorate. Calling a professional is the best option because they have many years of experience in tuckpointing. We have over 30 years of experience in tuckpointing repair, installation, and replacement services in the Oak Park area. Enhance the look of your home with us!
Benefits of Tuckpointing Oak Park
- Weather Proofing: As we already mentioned, living in the Oak Park area can be a serious problem for concrete. When rain and moisture get into the cracks of your brick or concrete work, which then freezes which will contract the water. When it unfreezes it will cause that frozen water to expand, which will break and crack the concrete. Tuckpointing service will make sure that your brickwork is sealed on the sides, tops, and bottoms, preventing water from getting in.
- Insulation Value: Your home could be losing valuable heat and air conditioning because of bad tuckpointing. Local tuckpointing services in Oak Park can help you insulate your home to retain those temperatures easier. You will save over time because your heating and cooling system won’t have to run as much.
- Curb Appeal: First impressions are everything when trying to sell your home. Realtors will tell you that outside presentation of your Oak Park home can raise the purchase value of your home. Tuckpointing will make your outside brickwork look amazing and give your home or building a first impression that won’t be forgotten.
- Tuckpointing is something many people forget about, but when living in Oak Park, Illinois it is one of those home services we need! Harsh weather can cause serious damage to your home or building. Here are a few ways tuckpointing can help you:
Common Tuckpointing Questions:
- Why do you need tuckpointing? If you repair your tuckpointing when necessary you will save yourself time and money. If you wait to long and your masonry wall starts to deteriorate then it usually needs to be torn down and fully replaced. Keeping up with tuckpointing services is less expensive and can extend the life of your wall.
- How long does tuckpointing last? Did you know that weather climates can cause serious damage to your masonry walls and will cause your tuckpointing to be done sooner? If you live in an area such as Oak Park, you will need to get it done more often than living in a dry area.
- What should you do with cracked mortar? You should call a professional to have it looked at. Pretending the cracks aren’t there will only cause more problems in the future.
- How often should you tuckpoint? How often you should tuckpoint depends on the condition of your mortar. If a professional did your tuckpointing then it can last a long time, if not affected by harsh weather conditions.